The Trigger Sport tyre is fast on asphalt, compact terrain, gravel roads, making it ideal for anyone looking to squeeze the most out of a smooth cyclocross or gravel route. It has a firm shell for greater comfort and handling in corners, while its sturdy compound makes it roll soft and sturdy enough for a cyclocross route. Even better, the 38 and 42mm tires have our BlackBelt anti-puncture protection for peace of mind when riding on uneven roads or surfaces.
- Housing: 60 TPI
- Ring: Wire.
- Compound: 60a, 38 and 42 have 70a
- Puncture protection: 38 and 42 have BlackBelt
- 700 x 33mm, psi 50-100, approximate weight 405g
- 700 x 38mm, psi 75-100, approximate weight 515g
- 700 x 42mm, PSI 50-100, approximate weight 560g
- 700 x 47mm, psi 50-75, approximate weight 595g