The new Turbo Tero is an electric mountain bike equipped for your daily routes. A touring bike that you can take to your favorite trails. A touring bike with which you can transport cargo. Whatever you need to go wherever you want. A superheroine who does it all, the Tero combines functionality with the DNA of a world champion and class-leading electric assistance.
The strengths of the Tero are the fusion of power, confidence and versatility. Developed together towards a single end goal, these attributes result in a rugged, efficient and adaptable bike.
- The Turbo Full Power 2.0 engine incorporated in the aluminum frame of the Tero 4.0 together with the integrated 710 Wh battery, effectively quadruples your own power, providing a large number of watts that allow you to carry your mountain accessories, shopping or even your children, without sweating a single drop. It's you, but faster. But what really sets this engine apart from the rest is the efficiency and perfection with which it is combined with your own efforts.
- Mission Control and MasterMind- Mission Control allows you to tailor the power levels of the Tero to your preferences. The three standard power levels can be adjusted almost infinitely to suit your power and range needs. MasterMind's MicroTune feature can adjust power levels in 10% increments.
- Mountain DNA - The components of the Tero are designed to improve control and confidence. The aggressive yet smooth 29 x 2.3" Ground Control tyres offer great traction in any situation, the SRAM disc brakes provide great braking capacity, the front suspension's 110mm of travel smooth the trails and the telescopic seatpost is there to lower it in off-road technical situations.
- Turbo System Lock - Use the Mission Control app to deactivate the engine and trigger the motion alarm. Once the engine is locked, only the owner can unlock it.
- Equipped with DRYTECH fenders, front LED, rear light and a rack with a capacity of 27 kg. Prepared and approved for child seats and for carrying rear axle trailer.
- PICTURE: E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated & lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount
- FORK: Rockshox Recon Silver TK, 110mm travel, Motion-Control
- ABRAZ. SADDLE: Alloy, bolt-type, 34.9mm
- POWER: SPECIALIZED Stealth Stem, alloy, 14 deg, 31.8mm, integrated TCD mount
- HANDLEBARS: SPECIALIZED Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 31.8mm clamp, S 720mm, M-XL 750mm
- TAPE: SPECIALIZED Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
- SADDLE: Rivo Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- SEAT POST: TranzX Dropper, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M-XL: 120mm
- FISTS: SPECIALIZED Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Guide T, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Guide T, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- SHIFT: SRAM NX, 11-speed
- SHIFT CONTROLS: SRAM NX, 11-speed trigger
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t
- CHAIN: KMC e11S, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Custom alloy forged crankarms
- DISHES: PRAXIS, 40T, 104BCD
- CHAIN PROTECTOR: custom chaincover
- PEDALS: SPECIALIZED platform pedal
- FRONT LIGHT: LEZYNE EBIKE MINI STVZO E65, 210 Lumen, 12V
- REAR LIGHT: SPANNINGA Commuter Glow XE, 12V
- GOAT'S FOOT: SPECIALIZED kickstand, 40mm mount
- LUGGAGE HOLDER: SPECIALIZED rack, MIK HD inteface, built-in pannier mounts, 27kg max load
- FENDERS: SPECIALIZED DRYTECH fenders, 65mm width, alloy fenderstays
- DOORBELL: SIMPLE bell