Like its PRO sibling, the Power Comp saddle features a rigid carbon-reinforced shell and a Body Geometry design that fits both men and women. The difference is found in the Cr-Mo rails. This means that 17 g is sacrificed to gain durability, but otherwise, you will have the same performance in all your positions, especially in the aggressive ones. Tested with blood flow tests and pressure maps and with our medium level II PU padding, extra wide and elongated Body Geometry channel and provide support to your hamstrings for your comfort during the route.
- Lab-proven Body Geometry design ensures blood flow to sensitive arteries for both men and women
- Rigid carbon-reinforced housing for longer life and efficiency on all-day routes.
- Lightweight PU foam with gel tablets, greater comfort on longer routes.
- Lightweight and sturdy Cr-Mo rails.
- Resistant, light and waterproof cover.
- Padded level 2: medium density padding, good feeling on the bike and with just the right filling.
- Compatible with SWAT™ mounting, with threads located at the base of the saddle to have full integration into storage solutions.
- Size 143 mm / Weight 247 g
- Size 155 mm / Weight 253 g
- Size 168 mm / Weight 256 g