MEN'S JERSEY SHORT SLEEVE STARK NECTARGOBIK
Versatile jersey that, although kept tight, adapts to any type of complexions.
Sleeves of extended length, with very light fabric and final finish in sewn cuff. The 3 rear pockets, using a new embossed fabric, incorporate reinforced angular cut and offer the innovative patented GRS system -GOBIK Retention System. GRS will take care of your most precious belongings providing extra security.
Combination with complementary garments such as our Second Skin undershirts. Ideal for all types of users.
- Properties: Regular Fit
- Range of use: from 22ºC to 30ºC
- GRS: GOBIK Retention System
- Design: Nectar
Versatile garments that, while remaining tight, adapt to any type of complexion and type of user. You decide if it is the fit that best suits you, perhaps if you are advancing your first kilometers in cycling practice, perhaps for mtb or gravel outings where you are looking for more relaxed sensations on the bike, away from competitive moments or maximum aerodynamic need.
* All measurements are in centimeters
- The measurements in the size guide are based on measurements taken directly on the body.
- To take the measurement, use a flexible tape measure.
- Identify your measurements in the table. In case of having a measure between two sizes, it is preferable that you select the largest size.
- Each garment is made with a single fit and indicated in the description of the same:
· Regular fit: Garments with a standard fit.
· Perfect fit: Garments with a very tight fit.
· Ultra fit: Garments with an extremely fitted fit.
CARE AND WASHING
If you want to keep your garment GOBIK in perfect condition, follow these tips:
- Wash with cold water.
- Do not leave the garment to soak.
- Do not twist the garment to drain it.
- Use neutral detergents and do not use softeners.
- Dry the garment upside down and in the shade.
- Do not iron. Do not dry wash.
- The rubbing of the zipper, Velcro, accessories, with certain fabrics can cause a peeling effect during use or washing, which will not be considered as tare or fabric defect.