SHORT MEN'S SHORT SHORTS ABSOLUTE 5.0 K10 BLACKGOBIK
The concept and character of the garment remains unchanged, but updating elements at the graphic level, such as the design of the back on the strap, and incorporating improvements in cintería.
The previous leg tape is replaced by a different construction, similar to the one used for absolute World Tour. More resistant, flexible and breathable. It maintains the structure of the previous season with extended leg length +2cm.
It is suitable for competition and long workouts for users of medium or thin complexion.
- Properties: Intense Trainings | Compressive
- Range of use: 17ºC to 35ºC
- Sheepskin: K10 with E.I.T carbonium flash fabric. Performance 8 hours.
- Weight: 180g (size M)
- Design: Black
It includes a reflective strip woven at the end and on the inside, a silicone bar with the logo GOBIK in negative. Gauze tape to the tone, with the reflective thread woven. Silkscreened silicone logo on the left tape.
AN EXCLUSIVE PAD FOR GOBIK
This Absolute 5.0 shorts incorporates the K10 pad of exclusive design for GOBIK of Elastic Interface® with E.I.T carbonium flash antistatic, ultraperspirable and antibacterial fabric thanks to the use of carbon threads. In addition, its two different densities adapt perfectly to the anatomy of the cyclist.
BADANA K10 V.3 CARBON
Developed by the Italian manufacturer ELASTIC INTERFACE exclusively worldwide for GOBIK, the new K10 men's pad is more flexible and ergon omics with a double-channel structure for sweat output. Its foams with mixed cell structure guarantee a pad with elastic memory.
- Designed for male anatomy
- Performance: 8 hours
- Thickness: 11 mm
- Double density: 120-80 kg/m3
- Foam: E.I.T high density
- Composition: 76% polyamide, 21% elastane and 3% carbon
- Tissue: E.I.T carbonium flash antistatic, bacteriostatic and ultraperspirable
- Use for both road and mountain biking
* All measurements are in centimeters
- The measurements in the size guide are based on measurements taken directly on the body.
- To take the measurement, use a flexible tape measure.
- Identify your measurements in the table. In case of having a measure between two sizes, it is preferable that you select the largest size.
CARE AND WASHING
If you want to keep your garment GOBIK in perfect condition, follow the following tips:
- Wash with cold water.
- Do not leave the garment to soak.
- Do not twist the garment to drain it.
- Use neutral detergents and do not use softeners.
- Dry the garment upside down and in the shade.
- Do not iron. Do not dry wash.
- The rubbing of the zipper, Velcro, accessories, with certain fabrics can cause a peeling effect during use or washing, which will not be considered as tare or fabric defect.