SHORT MAN SHORTS GRAVITY K12GOBIK
The new Gravity from GOBIK is your ultimate shorts for training and competitions of the highest demand. Based on a flat 4-way stretch fabric, lightweight and adaptable to the body in all four directions, for a degree of final compressivity equivalent to heavier lycras with a total weight of 160g (size M). Precise adjustment at the waist and new elastic straps, which offer support and uniform weight distribution. And finally, the K12 Carbon pad from Elastic Interface, bacteriostatic and extremely flat. A light piece of variable density, to adapt firmly to your anatomy and the circumstances of the most demanding route. Recommended for large road or mountain bike routes.
- Properties: Ultra light | Compressibility
- Range of Use: 17ºC to 35ºC
- Sheepskin: K12 Carbon
* All measurements are in centimeters
- The measurements in the size guide are based on measurements taken directly on the body.
- To take the measurement, use a flexible tape measure.
- Identify your measurements in the table. In case of having a measure between two sizes, it is preferable that you select the largest size.
CARE AND WASHING
If you want to keep your garment GOBIK in perfect condition, follow the following tips:
- Wash with cold water.
- Do not leave the garment to soak.
- Do not twist the garment to drain it.
- Use neutral detergents and do not use softeners.
- Dry the garment upside down and in the shade.
- Do not iron. Do not dry wash.
- The rubbing of the zipper, Velcro, accessories, with certain fabrics can cause a peeling effect during use or washing, which will not be considered as tare or fabric defect.