Of course, you always carry the necessary material for any unforeseen face in your outings, such as a multitool or a camera, but from time to time you need space for something else. This does not mean that you require a bag so large that your tools bounce freely inside, but an intermediate size like that of the Mini Wedgie. It hides perfectly under the saddle, but has ample space to accommodate a camera and other objects. Plus, to make sure your belongings travel safely, it's waterproof and includes a neoprene that separates your tools from the cameras.
- Water-resistant nylon coating that ensures the contents remain dry.
- Synthetic leather at the bottom that perfectly combines design and functionality.
- Waterproof zipper that repels water and dirt splashing on the rear wheel.
- Internal neoprene pocket to store the tools and thus protect the cameras from rubbing.
- Narrow profile that adapts to the saddle to avoid chafing on the thighs.
- Capacity: 800 cm³ approx.