The MTN Tube Spool is a simple and compact system to carry what is necessary to repair a puncture. To do this, it is designed to carry a chamber with a 48mm valve, which can be rolled up so as not to damage the chamber. In addition, the support can carry a detachable, a CO2 cylinder and a valve.
- The ingenious design allows the spare tube to be rolled, while protecting the valve stem from rubbing a hole through the rubber.
- The CO2 valve head and two-sided tire lever snap into place for compact and safe storage.
- Carry a single-threaded 25g CO2 cartridge.
- Fits tube valve stems up to 48 mm long.
- The Velcro strap can be slid from side to side to fit all mountain tubes of different sizes.