BH ULTRALIGHT EVO 8.5 LD852 SILVER/BLACKBH
This is a minimalist bike, radically sporty, demanding with the runner and born for competition and to climb ports.
The Ultralight Disc road bike has been developed looking for maximum lightness and rigidity. Its monocoque carbon frame combines Toray T800 carbon fibers and Pitch Fiber carbon in critical areas. Its larger diameter saddle tube provides superior rigidity.
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
Formed by a monocoque frame, built 100% with carbon fibers with the technique of emptying the interior of the frame, HOLLOW CORE CARBON TECHNOLOGY. This unique system consists of applying a high internal pressure in the mold with which the highest levels of compact material are reached, inconsistent pressures are eliminated and bubbles and imperfections in the carbon are avoided.
- LIGHTNESS AND EXTREME RIGIDITY: 750 grams of weight. Maximum vertical and lateral rigidity. 3 key zones guarantee the solidity and resistance of the frame: widened saddle tube in the bottom bracket area, steering pipe with 1.4" bearings and the BB386 bottom bracket.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Explosive in the climbs and changes of pace. Its ultra-light, minimalist and rigid design, short wheelbase, compact horizontal tube, no-forward fork and recoil-free seatpost allow for instant reactivity and explosive and pinpoint precision changes of rhythms.
- NEW REAR COMPACT STAY MORE REACTIVE: A single piece of carbon that has been designed with specific straps that transmit very reactively the power of the cyclist when pedaling. Allows 30mm wheel arch.
- ABSOLUTE LATERAL RIGIDITY: The bottom bracket, with the BB386EVO system, is oversized up to 86mm in diameter and increases up to 80mm the diameter of the lower diagonal tubes which decreases the thickness of the tubes and increases the torsional and rear rigidity.
- A NEW INTEGRATED LOCKING SYSTEM: This system adds rigidity and functionality to the whole and ensures a perfect locking of the seatpost without the need for large tightening torques.
- COMPLETELY INTERNAL WIRING: The new Ultralight frame incorporates the ACR system with which we get 100% internal wiring, for a clean and wireless frame.
- PICTURE: Ultralight Evo Disc ACR Carbon Monocoque
- FORK: Ultralight Evo Disc, Integrated Tapered Full Carbon 1.5
- POWER: EVO Monocoque ACR
- ADDRESS: FSA ACR
- SHIFT CONTROLS: SHIMANO Ultegra DI2 Hydra
- CHANGE: SHIMANO Ultegra DI2 12sp
- DIVERTER: SHIMANO Ultegra DI2 121v
- SET CRANKS: SHIMANO Ultegra 52/36 12v
- CASSETTE: SHIMANO Ultegra 11/34
- CHAIN: SHIMANO Ultegra 12v
- FRONT BRAKE: SHIMANO Ultegra hydraulic
- REAR BRAKE: SHIMANO Ultegra hydraulic
- WHEELS: VISION TC40
- COVERS: HUTCHINSON Epsilon 700 x 25
- SADDLE: PROLOGO Dimension
- SEAT POST: BH EVO 27.2
- HANDLEBAR: EVO Monocoque ACR