BH AEROLIGHT 6.5 LD652 SILVER/BLACKBH
Looking to have everything? Join two paths, two ways of understanding road bikes: aerodynamics and lightness. Aerolight' BH is the answer.
The new Aerolight BH represents the ultimate road bike. A frame of 950 grams in which the concepts of lightness under which the Ultralight BH was born, and the aerodynamics that characterize the emblematic BH G8.
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
Brand new a line of spectacular design dominated by the shapes of its new fork "AIR BOW" that gives it its own personality. The result on the road? The new aerolight BH has decreased drag by 15.9%. That translates into a saving of 5W at high speeds.
- AERODYNAMICS AND LIGHTNESS: The objective when developing the new Aerolight was clear, to achieve a frame of aerodynamic lines while maintaining a low weight and a high level of rigidity, the fundamental pillars of a racing bike. The carbon laminate has been optimized to the maximum, studying the thicknesses of each point to achieve the best possible relationship between weight and rigidity. In addition, using the HCIM (Hollow Core Internal Molding) construction technique, a frame without imperfections inside and with the best possible compacting is achieved. Less material means less weight, but not less performance. The result is a chart of aero lines of only 950 grams.
- AIR BOW FORK: The striking shape of the aerolight BH fork is part of the Air Bow concept, which has improved the overall aerodynamics of the bike and is also applied to the rear straps. The internal space between the wheel and the fork has been increased to the maximum in order to get air to flow between these two parts. The result on the road? The new Aerolight BH has reduced drag by 15.9% (the force suffered by the bicycle when advancing through the air). That translates into a saving of 5W at high speeds. In addition, the curved design helps dissipate vibrations caused by asphalt, for greater control and comfort without affecting performance.
- KAMM TAIL: The lines of its frame and its tubes adopt the Kamm Tail forms already used in the past and that are now applied to all possible places on the bicycle. It is about providing each tube with a section in the shape of a drop cut in its final part, the best solution to achieve maximum aerodynamic effectiveness.
- TOTAL INTEGRATION: The new steering and handlebar assembly is fully integrated forming a block of continuous lines with the steering pipe, which together with the fully internal wiring, contributes to aerodynamics and aesthetics. This integration line is also reflected in the seat post and its integrated closure, which provides rigidity and improves the aerodynamic appearance. There is no lack of details such as the closing of the wheels with the lever completely hidden and that does not require tools.
- EASY-TO-USE QUICK LEVERS: All road frames BH incorporate the Thru Axle 12mm closures that have the peculiarity of being "Quick Lever" easy to use and completely hidden. No tool is needed for its manipulation.
- UPGRADE KITS: The Aerolight universe is completed with a gama of accessories that fit perfectly to the shapes of the frame and that maintain its aerodynamics. A hydration system composed of a drum and a specific drum holder has been designed, which benefits the airflow of the bicycle, and which is complemented by the Aerolight Toolbox. In addition, given the importance of road safety, a rear position light integrated into the seat post has been developed.
- PICTURE: Aerolight Disc ACR Carbon Monocoque
- FORK: Aerolight, Integrated Tapered Full Carbon 1.5"
- POWER: EVO Monocoque ACR
- ADDRESS: FSA ACR
- SHIFT CONTROLS: SHIMANO Ultegra DI2 Hydra
- CHANGE: SHIMANO Ultegra DI2 12sp
- DIVERTER: SHIMANO Ultegra DI2
- CRANK SET: SHIMANO Ultegra 52/36
- CASSETTE: SHIMANO Ultegra 11/34
- CHAIN: SHIMANO Ultegra
- FRONT BRAKE: SHIMANO Ultegra hydraulic
- REAR BRAKE: SHIMANO Ultegra hydraulic
- WHEELS: VISION TC55
- COVERS: HUTCHINSON Epsilon 700x25
- SADDLE: PROLOGO Dimension
- SEAT POST: aerolight BH
- HANDLEBAR: EVO Monocoque ACR