BH RS1 3.5 LD352 SILVER/BLACKBH
In each of your pedal strokes you fight against the wind. A battle that now you stop suffering to enjoy. Only cyclists know that feeling of performance, power and efficiency that we achieve when physique and material work 100%.
The Kamm Tail concept has been used, which translates into tubes with a drop shape finished in a perpendicular cut that minimizes turbulence. All this applying the experience in computer analysis and fluid dynamics acquired in recent years. This achieves the first milestone of the RS1 BH : achieving high aerodynamic efficiency.
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
On the one hand, the implementation of 100% internal wiring. There are no visible cables in the RS1 BH thanks to the use of the ACR system that also allows comfortable and sencillo maintenance. On the other, the use of a wedge-type saddle closure system fully integrated into the upper tube of the frame.
- CONSTRUCTION: CARBON MONOCOQUE: As in all carbon frames of BH, in the RS1 the HCIM-Hollow Core Internal Molding technology was used to look for a frame that met the objectives of lightness and rigidity set. Monocoque frame technology that applies high pressure to the mold to achieve the highest levels of compact material and eliminate inconsistent pressures on the frame that create bubbles and imperfections. It allows to control and optimize the optimal thicknesses in the different critical areas of the frame.
- KAMM TAIL FORMS: The RS1, as found in the aero G8 model, incorporates the Kamm Tail design in its tubes to achieve a completely aerodynamic cross section. Computer and fluid dynamics analyses have been carried out that have concluded that the RS1 combines the same aerodynamic values as our G8 aero bike.
- AERO FORMS: The RS1's aero seatpost shares shapes with those of our aero G8 bike and its closure has been integrated into the downtube to minimally affect the aerodynamics of the horizontal tube. With the aim of adapting to all cyclists; from the high-performance to the one who wants a more comfortable position, the RS1 aero seatpost is available as an option with 15º of recoil, in our accessories and components section.
- RIGID AND REACTIVE: The bottom bracket, with the BB386EVO system, is oversized up to 86mm in diameter. Decreasing the thickness of the tubes and increasing the torsional and rear stiffness. The pods of the RS1 are very short, to achieve a very reactive bike that transforms each pedal stroke into watts of power. The rear end of the RS1 combines the characteristics of a very reactive bicycle; a short and aerodynamic rear train that differentiates it from the other Gran Fondo models on the market.
- COMPLETELY INTERNAL WIRING: The new RS1 frame incorporates the ACR system, with which we get 100% internal wiring, for a clean and wireless frame.
- EASY-TO-USE QUICK LEVERS: All the road frames of BH incorporate the Thru Axle 12 mm closures that have the peculiarity of having the "Quick Lever" totally hidden and easy to use, not requiring the use of any tool for its manipulation.
- PICTURE: RS1 Disc ACR Monocoque
- FORK: RS1 Disc Full Integrated Tapeder, Full Carbon 1.5
- POWER: FSA NS ACR
- ADDRESS: FSA ACR
- SHIFT CONTROLS: SHIMANO Ultegra Hydra
- CHANGE: SHIMANO Ultegra
- DIVERTER: SHIMANO Ultegra
- CRANK GAME: ROTOR Vegast 52/36
- CASSETTE: SHIMANO Ultegra 11/30
- CHAIN: FSA TH-CN1102
- FRONT BRAKE: SHIMANO Ultegra hydraulic
- REAR BRAKE: SHIMANO Ultegra hydraulic
- WHEELS: VISION Team35
- COVERS: HUTCHINSON Nitro2 700x 28
- SADDLE: PROLOGO Nago RS
- SEAT POST: RS1 Aero
- HANDLEBARS: FSA Energy ACR Compact