BH SL1 2.5 LD252 SILVER/YELLOWBH
The shapes of the Ultralight are seen in the new SL1. A minimalist and endurance bike for the cyclist who wants to enjoy the road and its routes.
The frame of the SL1 is made of Toray Carbon and with the HCIM-Hollow Core Internal Molding technology typical of the high gama frames of BH. The arrangement of the carbon fibers guarantees a rigid and light frame of 1,050 grams in MD size.
- LIGHTNESS AND EXTREME RIGIDITY: The frame of the SL1 is made of Toray Carbon and with the HCIM-Hollow Core Internal Molding technology typical of the high gama frames of BH. The arrangement of the carbon fibers guarantees a rigid and light frame of 1,050 grams in MD size.
- REAR COMPACT STAY MORE REACTIVE: A single piece of carbon that has been designed with specific straps that transmit very reactively the power of the cyclist when pedaling. Allows 30mm wheel arch.
- ABSOLUTE LATERAL RIGIDITY: The bottom bracket, with the BB386EVO system, is oversized up to 86mm in diameter and increases up to 80mm the diameter of the lower diagonal tubes which decreases the thickness of the tubes and increases the torsional and rear rigidity.
- INTEGRATED LOCKING SYSTEM: This system adds rigidity and functionality to the whole and ensures a perfect locking of the seatpost without the need for large tightening torques.
- SEMI-INTERNAL ICR CABLING: The new SL1 frame incorporates the ICR system with which we get a semi-internal wiring for a clean and cable-free frame.
- PICTURE: SL1 Disc ICR Monocoque
- FORK: RS1 Disc Full Integrated Tapeder, Full Carbon 1.5 ́
- POWER: BH SL
- ADDRESS: FSA ICR
- CHANGE HANDLES: SHIMANO 105 Hydra
- REAR TRANSMISSION: SHIMANO 105
- DIVERTER: SHIMANO 105
- BOTTOM BRACKET: FSA Gossamer 50/34
- CASSETTE: SHIMANO SHIMANO 105 11/34
- CHAIN: FSA TH-CN1102
- FRONT BRAKE: SHIMANO 105 Hydraulic
- REAR BRAKE: SHIMANO 105 Hydraulic
- SET WHEELS: SHIMANO RS171 Disc
- COVERS: HUTCHINSON Nitro2 700x28
- SADDLE: SAN MARCO Monza Start
- SADDLE CLOSURE: SL1 Integrated
- SEAT POST: BH Lite 27.2
- HANDLEBARS: BH Lite Compact