BH QUARTZ 1.0 LD102 REDBH
The quartz SL gama is ideal for people who want to enter the world of the road without an extra cost, but maintaining the values of comfort, dynamism and freedom.
A new concept within the gama BH road.
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
The geometry has also been optimized, so that while maintaining the essence of the frames BH, it is comfortable for any user.
- HYDROFORMED TUBES: Made of 7005 aluminum, with hydroformed tubes that define an endurance aesthetic and very careful to travel kilometers without limit. Polished welds further refine the frame of the Quartz SL.
- OPTIMIZED GEOMETRY: The geometry has also been optimized, so that maintaining the essence of the frames BH, it is comfortable for any user. Available in four sizes. It incorporates integrated Thru Axle closures and Flat Mount disc braking system.
- CARBON FORK: The fork is made of carbon to achieve a lower weight and greater driving comfort dissipating the vibrations of the terrain.
- HIDDEN LEVERS CLOSURES: The 12 mm Thru Axle through axle provides the optimal measure for greater rigidity and safety. Optimizes the position of the disc brake. And it does not require tools if the cyclist needs to disassemble the wheel.
- PICTURE: Quartz Disc Aluminium 6061, Thru Axle 12mm
- FORK: Quartz Disc, Integrated Carbon 1.5"
- POWER: BH SL
- ADDRESS: BH Lite 1.5"
- SHIFT CONTROLS: SHIMANO Tiagra
- CHANGE: SHIMANO Tiagra 10sp
- DIVERTER: SHIMANO Tiagra
- BOTTOM BRACKET: SHIMANO Tiagra 46/34
- CASSETTE: SHIMANO Tiagra 11/34
- CHAIN: FSA TH-CN90N
- FRONT BRAKE: SHIMANO Tiagra Mechanic
- REAR BRAKE: SHIMANO Tiagra Mechanic
- WHEELS: Slite Thru Axle
- COVERS: HUTCHINSON Nitro2 700x28
- SADDLE: SAN MARCO Monza Start
- SEAT POST: BH Lite 27.2
- HANDLEBARS: BH Lite Compact