Improving on the original, the S-Works Aerofly II incorporates the knowledge acquired thanks to countless hours in the wind tunnel and transfers it to a handlebar that is not only fast (you will save more than 20 seconds every 40km), but also has endless features that make it very comfortable. A secure grip and a clean, even look are the first thing that jumps out at you. In addition, we have listened to our World Tour teams and shifted the profile forward, thus ensuring more space between the forearm and knee. And finally, we have lightened the Aerofly II. In fact, only 235 grams with a size of 42 centimeters, make it the lightest aerodynamic road handlebar in its category. Aerodynamic without a doubt.
Your cart will total 320 points that can be converted into a voucher of €16.00.
- Designed with the help of our wind tunnel to save 20 seconds in 40km compared to a round handlebar.
- Built in carbon FACT is the lightest handlebar in its class with a weight of 235g (42cm).
- Innovative features such as the textured finish and a soft step to integrate the tape enhance the sensations.
- Designed for internal brake and shift wiring - compatible with electronic transmission.
- Handlebar width: 40/42/44 cm.
- 40/42/44cm -130mm drop x 80mm advance. 38cm - 125mm drop x 75mm advance.