LONG UNISEX JERSEY CX PRO PORTLANDGOBIK
Perfect fit, lightness and breathability.
It is an ultralight jersey, tight and highly breathable. Its combination of 4 different fabrics make the CX PRO a technically very complete garment. This new version stands out for its anatomically optimized fit and its new textured fabric in the cuffs to improve the finish of the garment. Designed to adopt an aggressive stance on the bike and achieve maximum aerodynamic performance.
New hidden inverted zipper to achieve a more uniform confection result on the chest and that incorporates a handle with double-sided GOBIK logo.
Ideal for advanced users of medium or thin complexion.
- Properties: Ultra light | Perfect Fit
- Use Range: 18ºC to 25ºC
* All measurements are in centimeters
- The measurements in the size guide are based on measurements taken directly on the body.
- To take the measurement, use a flexible tape measure.
- Identify your measurements in the table. In case of having a measure between two sizes, it is preferable that you select the largest size.
- Each garment is made with a single fit and indicated in the description of the same:
· Regular fit: Garments with a standard fit.
· Perfect fit: Garments with a very tight fit.
· Ultra fit: Garments with an extremely fitted fit.
In order to improve the fit at the waist, the lower silicone tape has been extended to 32mm wide.
At the rear it incorporates three pockets with reinforced angular cut that have been redesigned with a new textured fabric to favor the dissipation of air. They also offer the innovative patented GRS system -GOBIK Retention System. GRS will take care of your most precious belongings providing extra security.
In conjunction with the PLUS Vest, it provides the best protection against the wind. Combined with the SECOND SKIN undershirt and the XMAX vest will expand the range of use for the coldest days of autumn.
CARE AND WASHING
If you want to keep your garment GOBIK in perfect condition, follow these tips:
- Wash with cold water.
- Do not leave the garment to soak.
- Do not twist the garment to drain it.
- Use neutral detergents and do not use softeners.
- Dry the garment upside down and in the shade.
- Do not iron. Do not dry wash.
- The rubbing of the zipper, Velcro, accessories, with certain fabrics can cause a peeling effect during use or washing, which will not be considered as tare or fabric defect.