LONG MAN'S JERSEY COBBLE NEWPORTGOBIK
The perfect choice to maintain your thermal balance on autumn days. Long sleeve jersey, tight cut, made on a combination of 3 technical fabrics and graphically enlarged laser cut neoprene cuffs. Anatomically optimized fit and cuffs, and a slight increase in neck height for added protection.
In order to improve the fit and aerodynamics, a new sublimated textured fabric has been added to the cuffs. Another of its novelties is the incorporation of the injected zipper that makes it more resistant.
Ideal for advanced users of medium or thin complexion.
- Properties: Thermal Balance | Perfect Fit
- Range of Use: 8ºC to 16ºC
* All measurements are in centimeters
- The measurements in the size guide are based on measurements taken directly on the body.
- To take the measurement, use a flexible tape measure.
- Identify your measurements in the table. In case of having a measure between two sizes, it is preferable that you select the largest size.
- Each garment is made with a single fit and indicated in the description of the same:
· Regular fit: Garments with a standard fit.
· Perfect fit: Garments with a very tight fit.
· Ultra fit: Garments with an extremely fitted fit.
At the rear it incorporates three pockets with reinforced angular cut that have been redesigned with a new textured fabric to favor the dissipation of air. They also offer the innovative patented GRS system -GOBIK Retention System. GRS will take care of your most precious belongings providing extra security.
The ideal garment when humidity and wind speed suggest its combination with complementary garments such as the PLUS vest, SECOND SKIN undershirt or a first thermal layer of MERINO wool.
CARE AND WASHING
If you want to keep your garment GOBIK in perfect condition, follow the following tips:
- Wash with cold water.
- Do not leave the garment to soak.
- Do not twist the garment to drain it.
- Use neutral detergents and do not use softeners.
- Dry the garment upside down and in the shade.
- Do not iron. Do not dry wash.
- The rubbing of the zipper, Velcro, accessories, with certain fabrics can cause a peeling effect during use or washing, which will not be considered as tare or fabric defect.