SUPER AIR R SPHERICAL MIPS FASTHOUSE MATTE BLACK/WHITEBELL
As a pioneer in detachable chin guard technology, BELL is committed to living up to this legacy and constantly developing it.
The Super Air R has been redesigned from the ground up to redefine the boundaries of performance and versatility. Equipped with the market-leading Flex Spherical+MIPS® technology, superior ventilation, a total weight 144 grams below its predecessor and a removable chin protector with two clicks, the Super Air R MIPS® is the true all-mountain star.
- Float Fit
- Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell
- Goggleguide adjustable visor system
- Integrated camera mount
- Spherical Technology
- Overbrow Ventilation
- Progressive stratification
- Surround protection
- Padding with anti-sweat guide
- X-Static Pads
- 18 openings, 8 in the chin area, 4 in the front area
- WEIGHT: 640gr (size M)
- Fusion In-Mold polycarbonate housing: EPS foam is injected into the thin layer of microshell while still in the mold (or mold, which explains the name), rather than molded separately and glued later. This process was first introduced by BELL and is now the standard for all sophisticated helmets.
- Float Fit: BELL 's most advanced helmet adjustment system combines comfort and safety in an ultra-lightweight design. Float Fit optimizes the adjustment of the helmet in 2 ways: with respect to the circumference of the head and the option of vertical adjustment. To reduce weight and simplify usability, the guide arms enclose the back of the head in a unique way thanks to the float design. This places the helmet in an ideal position on the head. SENCILLO, light and comfortable.
- MIPS Technology: MIPS is a sliding plane system inside the helmet that was developed to slow down or prevent the amount of energy being transmitted to or from the head.
- Spherical technology: MIPS Spherical is the further development of the multidirectional impact protection system. Manufactured with the typical design, the two layers of EPP foam in two degrees of hardness act as a kind of joint that can move a few millimeters in each direction and thus effectively reduce rotational energy at certain angles of impact.
- Overbrow Ventilation: Deep air inlets above the forehead bring cooling air to the hull, which is guided through an array of air channels around the head and ensures an integrally cool climate in the hull.
- XT2 pads: The X-Static XT2® pads are interwoven with silver threads. They are quick drying and antibacterial against odor. In addition, the thermal properties of the X-Static® pads give the driver a refreshing feeling when it is hot and a warm feeling when it is cold.
- GoggleGuide: An adjustable visor system that works with glasses or sunglasses, regardless of whether the visor is mounted or removed.