ROCKHOPPER COMP 29 2X GLOSS METAL WHITE SILVER/SATIN BLACK
It boasts SHIMANO 's 2x9 transmission on the Rockhopper Comp 2x. The A1 aluminum frame of specific size according to size, makes it the perfect dance partner, for its fun geometry that will allow you to make turns and take curves easily and at the same time tackle descents with safety and confidence The SR fork SUNTOUR XCM receives our RxTune and the hydraulic disc brakes allow you to go to the rhythm you give them, added to a great set of wheels with bushings SHIMANO will ensure you a great dance.
- A heart of gold, in our lightweight and durable Premium A1 aluminum, the Rockhopper features conified aluminum tubes to maintain good lightness and high strength, internal cable guidance and compatibility with telescopic seatposts. In order to ensure that the Rockhopper offers the best fit and performance for every person, no matter their height, we have matched each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper that adapts to each user with the guarantee that each Rockhopper has the wheel of best maneuverability for its frame size.
- With the RX Tune on the Rockhopper, the SR SUNTOUR XCM locking fork features different travels depending on size and performance that is sure to impress as well as ensuring geometry consistency, maneuverability, and performance no matter the size of the frame or wheels.
- Full SHIMANO 2x9 transmission lets you focus only on riding
- Combining the durable bushings SHIMANO with our 25 mm wide Stout wheels we get a hat-trick: light, strong and resistant wheels
- The refined hydraulic disc brakes SHIMANO MT200 offer a good bite, with a modulated and intuitive power.
- PICTURE: A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible
- ABRAZ. SADDLE: Alloy, quick release, 34.9
- FORK: SR SUNTOUR XCM 29, 30mm Stanchions, Rx Tune, coil spring, custom Multi-Circuit damping w/lockout, QR, 90/100mm travel (size-specific), 46mm offset
- SADDLE: Bridge Sport, steel rails
- HANDLEBAR: Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- SEAT POST: Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
- FISTS: SPECIALIZED Trail Grips, lock-on
- POWER: Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- REAR BRAKE: SHIMANO BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- FRONT BRAKE: SHIMANO BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- CONNECTING RODS: Stout 2x, forged alloy
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SHIMANO Sidewalk, RapidFire Plus, 9-speed
- CHAIN: KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™
- CASSETTE: sunrace, 9-Speed, 11-36t
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: SHIMANO Altus FD-M2020 2-speed
- SHIFT CONTROL: SHIMANO Acera, RapidFire Plus, 9-speed
- REAR TIRE: Ground Control Sport, 29x2.3"
- REAR HUB: SHIMANO FH-TX505, Center Lock™ disc, 9x135mm spacing, quick-release, 32h
- TIRES: Stout Alloy, hookless, pinned, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 28h
- FRONT HUB: SHIMANO HB-TX505, Center Lock™ disc, 9x100mm spacing, quick-release, 28h
- CAMERAS: Presta, 40mm valve
- FRONT TIRE: Ground Control Sport, 29x2.3"
- RADIOS: Stainless, 14g