The new Diverge. It's simply the fastest, most efficient, and perhaps the most fun bike we've ever made, offering a fast, lively ride, yet stable and one that inspires confidence when the terrain gets tough.
The Diverge ELITE E5 uses our premium E5 aluminium frame and all-carbon FACT fork for fast, safe and comfortable driving on the road, dirt and heavy gravel. The 2x10 gravel-inspired GRX 400 group SHIMANO ensures smooth running on any terrain and axis ELITE aluminium wheels with 35mm Road Sport tyres offer efficient driving on asphalt with the versatility to drive on hard ground.
- Our Premium E5 aluminium frame provides a rigid, lightweight and durable platform. When combined with our carbon FACT fork, the Diverge ELITE E5 becomes a lightweight, lively and versatile bike ready to attack any surface.
- Speed, control and confidence: the Future Shock 1.5 has the ideal technology for the gravel rider. With 20 mm of axial travel, the Future Shock 1.5 progressively adjusts to the specific driving on gravel. It gives you confidence and control by staying away from the brakes on dirt tracks or on loose gravel roads, all while keeping your hands, arms and neck relaxed.
- We've equipped the Diverge with plenty of accessory mounting options, including fork and top tube threads, to ensure you can carry everything you need, no matter how far you plan to go or how long you'll be doing it.
- With a wide wheel arch for tires up to 47 mm with 700c wheel (or 2.1" with 650b wheels), we maintain an optimal chain line thanks to a machined part designed specifically for this Diverge.
- We moved away from dominate geometry until now. The new Diverge has a geometry as progressive as we have ever created for a road handlebar bike, offering cyclists a competent and stable bike on land, and that is agile and efficient on the road. We have increased the reach of the frame, next to the head tube with a more relaxed angle, in addition to the offset of the longer fork. All of this gives you incredible confidence with a great sense of poise on the ground, while the short power keeps the cockpit length the same and the steering more lively. We have kept the bike's bottom bracket low for increased stability, but high enough to use it with 650b wheels if you prefer.
- FRAME: SPECIALIZED Diverge E5 Premium Aluminum, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- ABRAZ. SADDLE: Alloy, 30.8mm
- FORK: FACT carbon, full carbon steerer, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-moun
- HANDLEBAR: SPECIALIZED Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- POWER: SPECIALIZED, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- TAPE: SPECIALIZED S-Wrap
- SADDLE: Body Geometry Bridge Saddle, steel rails
- SEAT POST: Alloy, 2-bolt Clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware
- FRONT BRAKE: SHIMANO GRX 810, Hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: SHIMANO GRX 810, Hydraulic disc
- SHIFT CONTROLS: SHIMANO GRX RX400 hydraulic brake levers, 2x10 speed mechanical shifting
- DIVERTER: SHIMANO GRX RX400, braze-on
- CHANGE: SHIMANO GRX RX400, 10-speed
- CASSETTE: SHIMANO CS-HG50-10, 10-Speed 11-36t
- BOTTOM BRACKET: SHIMANO GRX RX600
- DISHES: 46/30T
- BOTTOM BRACKET BOX: SHIMANO 68mm threaded
- CHAIN: KMC X10, 10-speed w/ reusable Missing Link™
- FRONT WHEEL: AXIS ELITE Disc
- REAR WHEEL: AXIS ELITE Disc
- TIRE: SPECIALIZED Pathfinder Sport, 700x38c
- REAR TIRE: SPECIALIZED Pathfinder Sport, 700x38c
- CAMERAS: 700x28/38mm, 48mm Presta valve