DIVERGE E5 SATIN SMOKE/COOL GREY/CHROME/CLEAN
If your goal is to get lost on gravel roads, away from cars and crowds, no bike does better than the new Diverge. It's simply the fastest, most efficient, and perhaps the most fun bike we've ever made, offering a fast, lively ride, yet stable and one that inspires confidence when the terrain gets tough.
The Diverge E5 uses our premium E5 aluminium frame and all-carbon FACT fork for fast, safe and comfortable driving on the road, dirt and heavy gravel. The Claris 2x8 SHIMANO group ensures a wide range of gears for any terrain and axis ELITE aluminium wheels with 38mm Pathfinder Sport tyres offer efficient driving on asphalt with the versatility to drive on hard ground.
- Our Premium E5 aluminium frame provides a rigid, lightweight and durable platform. When combined with our carbon FACT fork, the Diverge Base E5 becomes a lightweight, lively and versatile bike ready to attack any surface.
- We are moving away from the dominant geometry so far. The new Diverge has a geometry as progressive as we have ever created for a road handlebar bike, offering cyclists a competent and stable bike on land, and that is agile and efficient on the road. We have increased the reach of the frame, next to the head tube with a more relaxed angle, in addition to the offset of the longer fork. All of this gives you incredible confidence with a great sense of poise on the ground, while the short power keeps the cockpit length the same and the steering more lively. We have kept the bike's bottom bracket low for increased stability, but high enough to use it with 650b wheels if you prefer.
- We've equipped the Diverge with plenty of accessory mounting options, including fork and top tube threads, to ensure you can carry everything you need, no matter how far you plan to go or how long you'll be doing it.
- Nothing unlocks the capacity of a bike like the free space for the tires, so we have given the new Diverge a huge clearance for 47 mm tires on 700c wheel and 2.1" on 650b wheel. Thanks to a transmission side strap that uses a more solid carbon section behind the plates, we have created more clearance without using a fragile sheath design and without increasing the length.
- FRAME: SPECIALIZED Diverge E5 Premium Aluminum, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- ABRAZ. SADDLE: Alloy, 30.8mm
- FORK: FACT carbon, full carbon steerer, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-moun
- HANDLEBARS: SPECIALIZED Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- POWER: SPECIALIZED, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- TAPE: SPECIALIZED S-Wrap
- SADDLE: Body Geometry Bridge Saddle, steel rails
- SEAT POST: Alloy, 2-bolt Clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware
- FRONT BRAKE: TEKTRO Mira, flat-mount, mechanical disc
- REAR BRAKE: TEKTRO Mira, flat-mount, mechanical disc
- SHIFT CONTROLS: SHIMANO Claris 2000, 8-speed
- DIVERTER: clarisSHIMANO, 8-speed, braze-on
- CHANGE: SHIMANO Claris, 8-speed
- CASSETTE: sunrace, 8-speed, 11-34t
- BOTTOM BRACKET: claris R200SHIMANO
- DISHES: 50/34T
- BOTTOM BRACKET BOX: SHIMANO 68mm threaded
- CHAIN: KMC X8 w/ Missing Link™, 8-speed
- FRONT WHEEL: AXIS ELITE Disc
- REAR WHEEL: AXIS ELITE Disc
- TIRE: SPECIALIZED Pathfinder Sport, 700x38c
- REAR TIRE: SPECIALIZED Pathfinder Sport, 700x38c
- CAMERAS: 700x28/38mm, 48mm Presta valve