CREO SL EXPERT CARBON EVO FOREST GREEN/CHAMELEON
Why is gravel so attractive? Is it breaking with the streets and cars of the city? Is the audible creaking of the stones under your tires? Or maybe it's just the feeling of adventure? Whatever it is, the Turbo Creo SL EVO is here to assist you in the woods, on the gravel track or on your next adventure. It features the same engine, battery and frame as its road cousin, but with a larger tire separation space and adds some adventure-ready components that will take you wherever you want your heart to be. It's you, only faster.
The Turbo Creo SL Expert EVO features a Fact 11r carbon frame, the same as in the S-Works model. It also features the new Future Shock 2.0. In terms of specifications, we include a 1x version SHIMANO Ultegra Di2 with XT rear transmission and 11-42 cassette, while the Roval C 38 Disc carbon wheels mount the Pathfinder PRO 2Bliss Ready 38 mm tires so you don't even worry about the type of terrain. And to complete the assembly, we talk about our Future Stem PRO, the Adventure Gear handlebar and a telescopic armchair seatpost -Fusion 50mm Manic, in addition to the body geometry Power Sport saddle favorite of enthusiasts.
- The Creo SL is the lightest electric bike in its class, it is literally many kilos lighter than its competition. The lightweight and rigid FACT 11r carbon frame not only inspires dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, but also reduces the overall weight of the system and increases range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with up to 240 watts of powerful and quiet assistance to extend your ride. The engine's response curve delivers power in perfect harmony with your normal, unspeed driving cadence when mounted without assistance.
- Battery stress? Not in Creo SL. With a range of up to 130 kilometers with its internal battery, the Creo SL eats the kilometers and the long days. Our optional range extender provides up to an additional 65 kilometers of the power to flatten the mountains.
- By connecting with our Mission Control app, you can adjust the SL 1.1 engine to your driving style, record rides and view battery status. The app can also manage the battery automatically, ensuring that the battery will last as long as you need it. The engine even has a built-in power meter that transmits it to any unit via ANT+. Don't want to connect? Don't worry: the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to mount.
- E-road bikes are inherently stiff, but with the Future Shock 2.0, you'll feel a reduction in fatigue and an increase in speed, no matter the terrain. Version 2.0 gives you more control through a dial that sits on power. This dial adjusts the compression from fully open to rigid, while internally the hydraulic damping controls the rebound. The new Smooth Boot, top cover and Future Stem power enhance aesthetics, so you get a smooth transition from the head tube to power.
- We have learned that there can be more difference between two cyclists of the same gender than between a man or a woman. Gender alone does not provide enough data to specialize. It means that separating bicycles from men or women is arbitrary and outdated. With this concept in mind, we have developed a geometry that is best suited to all cyclists. One that's comfortable and agile on the road, but includes all the attributes you'd want to get from a gravel bike: long wheelbase, fork with fitting threads, and a low bottom bracket axle that keeps the Turbo Creo SL EVO stable at high speeds and gives you full control in corners.
- PICTURE: FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm
HANDLEBARS: SPECIALIZED Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare
FORK: Future Shock 2.0 w/ Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
POWER: Future Stem, PRO
HANDLEBAR TAPE: SUPACAZ Super Sticky Kush
SEAT POST: x-fusion Manic Dropper, 50mm travel
FRONT BRAKE: SHIMANO Ultegra R8070 hydraulic disc
REAR BRAKE: SHIMANO Ultegra R8070 hydraulic disc
REAR DERAILLEUR: SHIMANO Deore XT Di2, SHADOW Plus, 11-speed
SHIFT CONTROL: SHIMANO Ultegra Di2 Disc R8070
CASSETTE: SHIMANO XT, 11-speed, 11-42t
CHAIN: SHIMANO Ultegra, 11-speed
CONNECTING RODS: PRAXIS Alloy Cranks
FRONT WHEEL: Roval C 38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, 38mm depth, 24h
REAR WHEEL: Roval C 38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, 38mm depth, 24h
FRONT TIRE: Pathfinder PRO 2Bliss Ready, Transparent Sidewall, 700x38c
REAR TIRE: Pathfinder PRO 2Bliss Ready, Transparent Sidewall, 700 x 38c
CAMERAS: Presta valve, 48mm
SADDLE: Body Geometry Power Expert, titanium rails
ABRAZ. SADDLE: SPECIALIZED Alloy, 30.8mm
SWAT: Fender Clamp Adaptor
ENGINE: SPECIALIZED SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
UI/REMOTE: SPECIALIZED TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, Road Remote
BATTERY: SPECIALIZED SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
LOADER: Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
WIRED: Custom SPECIALIZED wiring harness w/ chargeport