The first sensation of speed is unforgettable, you know, the one that brings out a smile from ear to ear and that you can't get rid of. Well, thanks to the Epic Comp, you'll smile again while feeling the speed.
Redesigned with a focus on efficient power transfer and safer driving, the Epic's new FACT 11m carbon frame features a 15 percent stiffer swingarm to take full advantage of the new BRAIN, while the new carbon design of the front triangle eliminates weight, making the Epic's already very high stiffness-to-weight ratio even greater.
A SMARTER BRAIN
Mixing the efficiency of rigid bikes and the capability of dual suspension for impressive results, the Epic has always been selflessly committed to speed.
Well, that and more than 100 wins and podiums in the World Cup. True to form, the new Epic continues the tradition, leveraging the more efficient BRAIN suspension we've ever created to make sure it's always associated with speed.
Redesigned at the same time as the new Epic, the BRAIN version restores the expectation of efficiency, employing a new pedaling platform to ensure that every watt is transferred, while easily absorbing the roll that subtracts momentum and greatest hits, all smoother than ever.
- The new Brain offers 100 millimeters of travel, which together with the new FACT 11m carbon frame with an increase in rigidity in the swingarm, make the Epic a more manageable and lightweight bike than the previous generation.
- The RockShox Reba RL fork together with the SID system tested on the World Cup circuits, provides perfect cushioning, fit and feel.
- The SRAM Level TL brakes offer smooth modulation for precise speed control.
- The SPECIALIZED Alloy tubeless-ready wheels feature a modern internal width of 25 millimeters, allowing the tires to reach their ideal profile and footprint for optimal traction.
- PICTURE: FACT 11m Full Carbon, Progressive XC Race Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 100mm of travel
- SWAT: SWAT EMT Cage-Mount Tool
- SHOCK ABSORBER: RockShox-SPECIALIZED BRAIN, Rx XC Tune, 5 Position Platform Adjust, Rebound Adjust, Integraded Extension, 265x52.5mm
- HANDLEBAR: SPECIALIZED Alloy Minirise, 6.5mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp
- FORK: RockShox Reba RL, Motion Control damper, Solo Air, 42mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle, 100mm of travel
- HANDLEBAR TAPE: SPECIALIZED Trail Grips
- SADDLE: Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails
- SEATPOST: SPECIALIZED Alloy, Single Bolt, 30.9mm
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Level TL, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Level TL, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVER: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t
- CHAIN: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET: SRAM X1000 Eagle, DUB, 170/175mm 34T
- DISHES: 34T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, threaded
- WHEELS: SPECIALIZED Alloy, Tubeless Ready, 25mm internal width, 28h
- FRONT HUB: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 32h
- REAR HUB: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 148mmx12mm thru-axle, 28h
- FRONT TIRE: SPECIALIZED Fast Trak, Control Casing, T5 Compound, 29x2.35
- RADIOS: DT Swiss Industry
- REAR TIRE: SPECIALIZED Renegade, Control Casing, T5 Compound, 29x2.35
- CAMERAS: Standard, Presta valve
- ABRAZ. SADDLE: SPECIALIZED Alloy, 34.9mm