Remember when cross-country wasn't always a racing bike? So do we. And while it will never overlook its true lineage, the Epic EVO is ready to tackle everything you encounter on the mountain, offering an incredible combination of pedaling efficiency and the ability to go down trails to get where you want and do it fast. The Epic EVO's superlight FACT 11m carbon frame features high-quality SRAM components and RockShox suspension in a tailor-made package to make kilometres disappear faster than ever.
While the Epic EVO increases its travel by 20 millimeters in the fork over the Epic and another 10 millimeters in the rear suspension, we've worked overtime to make sure it's been implemented in a way that makes you say "Wow!" as soon as you get to the first leg of the trail.
The EVO's new suspension kinematics work in conjunction with the custom Rx Tune XC front and rear suspension to ensure you're able to make the most of every inch of travel, while still offering an increase in anti-squat to improve pedaling efficiency.
With plenty of practice to stay ahead of the curve, the Epic EVO now claims the most capable iteration of our progressive XC geometry ever used in an Epic. It's also more versatile than ever thanks to a new rear flip-chip adjustment that allows riders to adjust the angle of the head tube and bottom bracket height to easily customize the Epic EVO's driving characteristics.
- Adjust the flip-chip frame: Adjust the way you ride with the S-Works Epic EVO's FACT 12m carbon frame to match your driving style with the simplicity of the flip-chip that allows you to reduce the angle of the EVO's head tube by half a degree while reducing the bottom bracket height by 10 millimeters.
- The Reba RL distributes the ride with a steady hand, courtesy of the RockShox Motion Control cartridge, while the SoloAir setting makes setting suspension performance a breeze.
- The NX Eagle SRAM transmission is the benchmark for performance at an affordable price, offering sharp shifts and a wide range of shifts.
- PICTURE: FACT 11m Full Carbon, Progressive XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 110mm of travel
- SHOCK ABSORBER: RockShox Deluxe Select+, Rx XC Tune, Two Position, Rebound Adjust, 190x40mm
- FORK: RockShox Reba RL, Motion Control damper, Solo Air, 42mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle, 120mm of travel
- POWER: SPECIALIZED, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR TAPE: SPECIALIZED Trail Grips
- HANDLEBAR: SPECIALIZED Alloy, 20mm rise, 31.8mm, 760mm wide
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Level T hydraulic disc, 2-Piston Caliper
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Level T hydraulic disc, 2-Piston Caliper
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM NX Eagle PG-1230, 12-speed, 11-50t
- CHAIN: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- CONNECTING RODS: SRAM X1000 Eagle, DUB, 170/175mm 32T
- DISHES: 32T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, threaded
- WHEELS: SPECIALIZED Alloy, Tubeless Ready, 29mm internal width, 28h
- FRONT HUB: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 32h
- REAR HUB: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
- FRONT TIRE: SPECIALIZED Ground Control, Control Casing, T5 Compound, 29x2.35
- RADIOS: Stainless, 14g
- REAR TIRE: SPECIALIZED Ground Control, Control Casing, T5 Compound, 29x2.35
- CAMERAS: Standard, Presta valve
- SADDLE: Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails
- SEAT POST: TranzX Dropper, 30.9mm, XS-SM: 100mm, M: 125mm, L-XL: 150mm
- ABRAZ. SADDLE: SPECIALIZED Alloy, 34.9mm