BH LYNX RACE EVO CARBON 8.5 DX852 BLACK/REDBH
The MTB-XC Lynx Race is an agile, lightweight and top-performing bike that competes in the XC World Cup. Its Split Pivot system guarantees maximum pedaling efficiency with a suspension that works constantly and progressively.
The bike, 100mm-120mm, has been built using HCIM carbon molding technology that is applied in BH Bikes on high-performance road frames. It incorporates Toray T1100 and T800 carbon fibers.
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
It incorporates a monocoque frame technology that applies high pressure to the mold to achieve the highest levels of compact material and eliminate inconsistent pressures on the frame that create bubbles and imperfections. This manufacturing system allows to control and optimize the optimal thicknesses in the different parts of the frame.
- GEOMETRY & 100 or 120mm: Get the best balance between aggressiveness and stability. For this we have lengthened the reach between 10 and 20 mm, the steering angle is between 68º and 67º with short pods of 430mm that maintain agility going up and down. Thanks to the use of the "Metric" standard, the Lynx Race offers 100 or 120mm of travel while maintaining the same level of Antisquat -which guarantees pedaling efficiency- and Brake Squat -which guarantees optimal braking.
- + STIFFNESS: A new suspension main axle, oversized and with self-centered bearings that increases torsional rigidity by 30%.
- LIGHTNESS ABOVE ALL: Built like all high- gama frames of BH using HCIM- Hollow Core Internal Molding carbon molding technology that allows to minimize the weight of the frame and the connecting rod. With the largest amount of high modulus fibers to achieve a weight of 1,950 grams with shock absorber.
- FAST INTERVENTION TOOL: Our FIT system integrates all the necessary tools to be able to return home in case of breakdown. Includes H2.5/3/4/5/6, T25, chain trunks, CO2 adapter and quick chain closure.
- PICTURE: Lynx Race EVO Carbon, EC Layup, Acros ICR, PF92, 148x12, UDH
- SHOCK ABSORBER: FOX DPS Evol Factory Push to Lock, 190x40mm, DCM, DRM, CMF
- FORK: FOX 34SC Factory Push to Lock Kabolt 100mm
- POWER: BH FIT 60mm, 31.8mm, -6º
- ADDRESS: Acros ICR FIT 36/45º, Block Lock 160º
- SHIFT CONTROLS: SHIMANO XT 8100 12sp
- CHANGE: SHIMANO XT 8100 12sp
- CRANK SET: SHIMANO XT 8100 34, 175mm
- BOTTOM BRACKET: SHIMANO
- CASSETTE: SHIMANO XT 8100 10/51
- STRING: XTSHIMANO
- FRONT BRAKE: SHIMANO XT 180mm
- REAR BRAKE: SHIMANO XT 160mm
- WHEELS: BH Evo Alloy Tubeless, 25mm, 28H
- COVERS: MAXXIS Ardent EXO 2.25 Front/ MAXXIS Ikon EXO 2.25 rear
- SADDLE: PROLOGO Scratch M5
- SEAT POST: BH EVO Carbon 31.6mm 420mm
- HANDLEBARS: BH EVO Carbon Top Flat 760mm, 10mm Rise
- GRIPS: BH Control Grip