THE BENCHMARK OF THE TRAIL
When we set out to design the new Stumpjumper, we pursued some important goals. We opted for a frame as light as possible without sacrificing resistance, a rigidity that provides a precise passage through curves, a geometry for everyone's enjoyment, and the best suspension kinematics that we know how to design. It turns out that the new Stumpjumper is a whim you can afford.
130 MM OF SPECIFIC ROUTE FOR TRAIL
Having the entire route of the world is useless without the right kinematics, a priority in the new Stumpjumper. With the knowledge gained in the suspension design of the ENDURO, and more than 1,000 hours of field and laboratory tests, we have considerably improved that pedaling ability, absorption, efficiency and agility that you expect. We increased the Anti-Squat, so the suspension cancels out pedaling roll better, and we also further improved its ability to absorb sudden impacts. Conclusion? The new Stumpjumper descends with full control but climbs with ease.
The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper is at the forefront. Long, low, thrown, fork with little advance, a more vertical saddle tube... It is on everyone's lips because it offers better behavior. Thanks to the Flip Chip system you can further fine-tune the geometry to your style, ensuring that your new Stumpjumper offers perfect behavior in any terrain you choose.
Rider-First Engineered® frames are designed around the size to achieve perfect behavior. So, whether you require a tiny size S1, or a huge S6, you will experience the same behavior, passage through curves, balance between the front and rear train, with the least possible weight.
When we introduced the SWAT gate at Stumpjumper 2016, we increased the size of the receptacle and increased the space for those spare parts. In the new Stumpjumper we have maintained those characteristics, but increased the volume and added a SWAT® bladder, which offers you an additional 650 ml of water hidden in the down tube. Yes, the same amount as a small drum.
- PICTURE: FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, flip chip HEAD Tube/Bottom Bracket adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm of travel
- ABRAZ. SADDLE: Alloy, 38.6mm
- SHOCK ABSORBER: FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, Rx Trail Tune, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 190x45mm
- FORK: FOX FLOAT 34 Rhythm, GRIP damper, two position Sweep adjustment, 15x110mm QR axle, 44mm offset,140mm of travel
- POWER: Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
- HANDLEBARS: SPECIALIZED, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm width
- HANDLEBAR TAPE: SPECIALIZED Trail Grips
- SADDLE: Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- SEAT POST: x-fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SLR LE lever, 34.9, S1: 100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4/S5: 175mm, S6: 190mm
- FRONT BRAKE: SHIMANO SLX M7120, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE: SHIMANO SLX M7120, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SHIMANO SLX M7100, SGS, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVER: SHIMANO SLX, M7100, 12spd
- CASSETTE: SHIMANO SLX, CS-M7100, 12-speed, 10-51t
- CHAIN: SHIMANO SLX, M7100, 12-speed
- CONNECTING RODS: SHIMANO SLX, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm
- DISHES: 30T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: SHIMANO, BB-MT800, Threaded
- WHEELS: SPECIALIZED 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- FRONT HUB: SHIMANO MT400-B, Centerlock 28h, 15x110 Boost
- REAR HUB: SHIMANO MT510-B, Centerlock 28h, 12x148 Boost, Microspline
- RADIOS: DT Swiss Industry
- FRONT TIRE: Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 29x2.3"
- REAR TIRE: Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 29x2.3"
- CAMERAS: Standard, Presta valve