We all need a foot pump at home, but not just any foot pump will do you good. You need one that is reliable, versatile and accurate, like our new Air Tool Comp. You can check all pressures with a dual pressure gauge that gives you the low-pressure accuracy required by your mountain bike tires, while meeting the high-pressure needs of your road and gravel tires. The 365cc per stroke may not be the most recommended for an MTB pump, but it inflates large tires quickly so it becomes a great tool for fast inflation.
- Oversized meter (76 mm) with double scale for mountain wheels 0-30 PSI (2.2 bar) and for road wheels 39.120 PSI (8.2 bar).
- SwitchHitter II head, automatically adapts to Schraeder and Presta valves.
- Steel base, aluminum body.
- Omic ergon handle for comfort.
- Maximum pressure: 150 PSI (10.3bar)
- Maximum pressure: 120 PSI (8.3 bar)
- Volume per stroke: 365cc